The Retail Centre of Excellence (RCoE) aims to collaborate with retailers, retail experts and knowledge partners in empowering the state of retail in Singapore and the region, through the sharing of knowledge, insights and learning points. In addition to bridging the retail talent gap with SMU’s vibrant student community, the RCoE also strives to equip retailers and potential business ventures with the tools and knowledge to succeed and boost the retail industry further.
Kick-start the retail transformation with RCoE today.
Why collaborate with us
- Invitation to be on the advisory board of RCoE
- Prominent brand placement on RCoE website, events and publications
- Lead industry cluster meetings, including the annual Retailing Conference at SMU (involving leading global and regional executives and though leaders)
- Collaborate with SMU faculty and its network of global scholars on research, widely shared and published in premier scientific journals, as well as case studies on best practices, widely shared in the press
- Enhanced access to SMU students for internship and full time opportunities
- Enjoy 2.5 times tax deductions
- Priority registration for Masterclasses and the Asian Retail Leaders Programme - both of which are aimed to equip managers with retail best practices, trends, insights and knowledge
- Automatic subscription to RCoE Case studies and Research Findings